Does this sound like you?
You have too much cash in your savings account
You know your cash can serve a higher purpose but aren’t sure where to begin. You want to deploy it smartly before inflation eats it away.
You want more weapons in the fight against taxes
You aren’t sure if you’re doing everything you can to battle taxes, and the alphabet soup of 401(k), HSA, Roth, 403(b), 529, ISO, NQSO, RSU, TSP, ETF, SMA has your head spinning.
Your investment portfolio is a clusterfield
Randomly selected investments, stranded accounts, unknown risks, hidden costs. A clean up is in order.
You care how your wealth shapes the world
You want your investments and spending to reflect your values. You want to vote with your dollars to make the world a better place, without compromising your own future.
Target Rock offers a fresh perspective rooted in deep experience.
Hi, I'm Adrian!
This is my family. I’d love to meet yours!
I have a passion for helping high-income families protect and growth their wealth. Prior to joining Target Rock, I spent 10 years at BlackRock where I developed deep investment knowledge.
When it comes to your wealth, finding someone you can trust matters most – both in their ethics and their expertise. The investment landscape is noisy and complicated. Financial planning can feel overwhelming, and never a high enough priority to finally get around to it. But as the adage goes: the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
I’m here to help you point your wealth toward its highest future purpose, whatever that means to you. If your family is at an inflection point and ready to work with a knowledgeable, transparent, and empathetic advisor, let’s talk!
More about me
- I graduated from Princeton with a degree in Economics.
My family lives one mile from the University.
- I love to golf, hike, practice yoga and volunteer.
- I’m on the board of two local non-profits.
Target Rock Quarterly Update
Find out more
How to Talk Retirement Savings With Your Spouse
Find out more
Investors’ Inflation Bet Loses Some Steam
Find out more
Sign up for Adrian’s Money Minute
The Gold Standard in the Financial Profession
Advisors with both the CFA and CFP® designations are rare.
The CFA charter is one of the highest distinctions in the investment management profession
- CFA® charterholders have been tested rigorously on the fundamentals of investment tools, asset valuation, portfolio management and wealth planning.
- Earning the CFA® charter is a highly selective process. Fewer than one in five candidates become a CFA charterholder.
- It takes an average of 1,000+ hours of rigorous study, along with four years of professional experience and successful completion of the CFA® Program exam, to earn the distinction of being called a Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholder.
- All CFA charterholders are required to annually attest to their compliance with the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Only 29% of advisors in the US are a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- When you hire a CFP® professional, you work with an advisor who has met rigorous qualifications for financial planning. Most important, a CFP® professional has made a commitment to CFP Board to act in the best interests of their client.
- The CFP® certification is the professional standard of choice in the financial planning industry.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of financial planning experience and has demonstrated the knowledge required to deliver holistic financial planning.
- Makes a commitment to CFP Board, as part of their certification, to place your best interests first. Can receive sanctions from CFP Board, and even risk losing their certification, for violations of ethical standards set by CFP Board.