Does this sound like you?
You want more weapons in the fight against taxes
You aren’t sure if you’re doing everything you can to battle taxes, and the alphabet soup of 401(k), HSA, Roth, 403(b), 529, ISO, NQSO, RSU, TSP, ETF, SMA has your head spinning.
You’re not sure if you have the right type or amount of insurance
You may be bombarded by insurance brokers selling you high commission products. As a fee-only advisor, we don’t sell insurance. We objectively recommend the right type and amount of coverage to protect your family and help you find it at a reasonable price.
Your investment portfolio is a clusterfield
Randomly selected investments, stranded accounts, unknown risks, hidden costs. A clean up is in order.
You care how your wealth shapes the world
You want your investments and spending to reflect your values. You want to vote with your dollars to make the world a better place, without compromising your own future.
Target Rock offers a fresh perspective rooted in deep experience.
Matthew McKee, MBA, CFA, CFP®
Hello, I’m Matthew, Founder of Target Rock Wealth Management.
I have a passion for helping physicians, dentists, and medical professionals protect and grow their wealth. In addition to more than 20 years of experience, including some of the world’s top asset managers, my wife has been in medicine for more than 10 years; I understand your situation and have the expertise to help.
When it comes to your wealth, finding someone you can trust matters most – both in their ethics and their expertise. The investment landscape is noisy and complicated. Financial planning can feel overwhelming, and never a high enough priority to finally get around to it. But as the adage goes: the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second-best time is now.
I’m here to help you point your wealth toward its highest future purpose, whatever that means to you. If your family is at an inflection point and ready to work with a knowledgeable, transparent, and empathetic advisor, let’s talk!
More about me
- I graduated from Hamilton College with a degree in Economics and Vanderbilt University with an MBA in Finance.
- I am on the White Coat Investor’s list of “Best Financial Advisors.”
- When I’m not helping others manage their wealth, I love to golf, woodwork, and spend time with my family.
Target Rock Quarterly Update: Higher Rates Have Raised the Bar
Find out more
Tax Planning at the Mid-Stage of Your Career
Find out more
Put Your Money Where Your Values Are
Find out more
The Gold Standard in the Financial Profession
Advisors with both the CFA and CFP® designations are rare.
The CFA charter is one of the highest distinctions in the investment management profession
- CFA® charterholders have been tested rigorously on the fundamentals of investment tools, asset valuation, portfolio management and wealth planning.
- Earning the CFA® charter is a highly selective process. Fewer than one in five candidates become a CFA charterholder.
- It takes an average of 1,000+ hours of rigorous study, along with four years of professional experience and successful completion of the CFA® Program exam, to earn the distinction of being called a Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholder.
- All CFA charterholders are required to annually attest to their compliance with the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Only 29% of advisors are a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- When you hire a CFP® professional, you work with an advisor who has met rigorous qualifications for financial planning. Most important, a CFP® professional has made a commitment to CFP Board to act in the best interests of their client.
- The CFP® certification is the professional standard of choice in the financial planning industry.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of financial planning experience and has demonstrated the knowledge required to deliver holistic financial planning.
- Makes a commitment to CFP Board, as part of their certification, to place your best interests first. Can receive sanctions from CFP Board, and even risk losing their certification, for violations of ethical standards set by CFP Board.
Sign up to receive market and financial planning updates:
Target Rock Wealth Management LLC is an Investment Advisor registered with the State of New York. All views, expressions, and opinions included in this communication are subject to change. This communication is not intended as an offer or solicitation to buy, hold or sell any financial instrument or investment advisory services. Any information provided has been obtained from sources considered reliable, but we do not guarantee the accuracy, or the completeness of, any description of securities, markets or developments mentioned. Recommendation by the White Coat Investor is based upon our firm’s investment philosophy, experience, and cost. Target Rock pays an annual fee for White Coat Investor’s due diligence and listing.
Recommendation by the White Coat Investor is based upon our firm’s investment philosophy, experience, and cost. Target Rock pays an annual fee for White Coat Investor’s due diligence and listing.